7 February 2015

Research Into My Professinal Roles-SCRIPT/SCREEN WRITER

SCRIPT/SCREEN WRITER

My production role in the film opening would be of a script writer alongsideof camera person. According to my research my main tasks would be to:


  • Describing the stories in detail, including physical environments and the moods of the characters.
  • Produce a synopsis and several scenes of a story
  • Preparing a shooting script. The shooting script entails camera, lighting and shot instructions
  • During the preproduction process, I must take into account the ideas of my group members and put their thoughts into words.
  • I may have to rewrite or make various versions of the scripts we are working on.
  • Following a specific format of the while writing.

·        I chose this role because I enjoy writing.Writing a script is a difficult thing to do as you have to follow a particular format but during a preliminary task I managed to complete this task very effciently and our script looked very professional and smooth.